Monday 18 September 2017

Golden Ticket by Met4 Review

I am not a morning person at all! My new shift at work has me waking up at 3:30am and working 10 hour days. After picking up my daughter from daycare, getting her fed and bathed, making(or at least ordering) something for supper, and wandering around the house complaining to my wife how tired I am there hasn't been much free time to write my blog for the past few weeks.

As my insanely early wake up time becomes a routine for me I will try and find the time to review the stockpile of juices I have been accumulating as of late. The first juice from that stockpile I will be reviewing is Golden Ticket from the Met4 line by Saveur Vape out of California.

Golden Ticket


Golden Ticket is a Chocolate Milk flavoured juice that I am absolutely in love with! I have never been a fan of anything chocolate when it comes to vape juice but being a bit of a chocolate milk fiend I thought I would give it a shot. Am I ever glad I did!

There is nothing fancy going on with this juice, if you are a chocolate milk fan like I am you should love this flavour. It tastes exactly like it should, smooth, rich, creamy and chocolaty.

Golden Ticket is a 70VG/30PG blend which produces big clouds and spot on flavour. I put this in my top 3 favorite juices and it will be one I will always have in my rotation. I vaped an entire bottle in a matter of a few days and I didn't even come close to being tired of it.

10/10

What time do you get up for work? Do you enjoy chocolate vapes?

Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an insanely early wakeup time! Chris' alarm goes off at 5:45, and mine at 6:30 ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden ticket is the best mofo juice I've ever tried, ps.. What was your other two best adv's??

    ReplyDelete

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...