Thursday 24 August 2017

Battle of the vanilla cakes

I have always enjoyed vanilla flavoured things, I will take a vanilla milkshake over chocolate or strawberry every time. It's for that reason I was excited to try two vanilla cake juices and see which one I preferred.

Nilla Cake is made by Elysian Labs out of California and Angel is a collaboration of several juice makers out of Alberta Canada including T Daawg Labs.


Nilla Cake


Nilla Cake was recommended to me by Harley at Electric Fog in Regina as it was/is his all day vape. My initial impressions of it was that it is a nice and sweet piece of vanilla cake but that both the vanilla flavour and the cake flavour in the juice are very light. I enjoy the way this juice tastes but it needs a little more of everything.

The recoil RDA I have gives me incredible flavour from whatever liquid I put in it and this was no different. I enjoy this juice quite a bit I just wish the vanilla packed a little more punch and the cake was a little sweeter.

This is a 70VG/30PG blend and the cloud production you will get off of it is good. I know of a couple of people besides Harley that love this juice and you might too. I wouldn't say I loved it but I did like it a lot.

7.5/10

Angel


The first time I had heard of Angel was right after CVE in Toronto(I wasn't there sadly) after it won the best in show award. After trying Nilla Cake I wanted to see how Angel would compare and if it had the stronger flavour I was looking for.

Angel is actually described as an angel food cake topped with vanilla icing so the two juices are a little different from one another. That being said Angel tastes very similar to Nilla Cake if Nilla Cake was on steroids.

This juice tastes exactly like a piece of angel food cake with the much stronger vanilla icing taste I was hoping for. The cake flavour has the perfect amount of sweetness to it as well.

There is not a VG/PG ratio listed on the box or the bottle that I could see but I'm guessing it is a max VG juice. The vapor production is good and the taste is great. Angel would be my choice as an all day vape whenever I am in the mood for cake.

9/10

What is your all day vape? Have you been to a vape expo before?

Follow me on Instagram @thevapingbusdriver




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...