Saturday 15 July 2017

Fogador Dali Review

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a bottle of Armada Arroz and loved it so much that I quickly put up a review where I scored it a 10/10. Ryan from Fogador Dali reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in reviewing two more flavours from his line which I of course jumped at the chance to do.

Although I have never met Ryan in person and have only communicated with him on my phone I can tell he is a really great guy who just happens to make some of the most delicious e-liquids around. Definitely the type of person who deserves your support when you are selecting your next e-juice!

The two flavours I will be reviewing are Granada which is described as "Raspberries with hints of Bavarian cream, vanilla milkshake, whipped cream and Italian cream"

And Catalonia which is described as "Creamy salted caramel Italian espresso with hints of vanilla and marshmallow"

Granada


Granada is a flavour I have really been enjoying for the last couple of days. The raspberry flavour really reminds me of the Swedish Berries candies. It is a sweet flavour and not at all tart but I wouldn't classify this as a candy flavour. It is sweet but not too sweet like many candy juices can be.

The mixture of creams is the perfect compliment to the berries and are light but definitely noticeable on the exhale. Just about every juice company has a berries and cream flavour but this one stands out to me as something different. Even my wife who really only likes two juices filled her tank with this and really enjoyed it.

Granada is a 70VG/30PG blend which produces nice big clouds but still allows you to enjoy the creaminess on the exhale and pick up the various undertones in this juice. It also has a very nice berry smell to it that is extremely pleasant.

9.5/10

Catalonia


As a bus driver I am drinking coffee pretty much all day at work but I must admit that this is the first coffee flavoured juice that I have tried.

Catalonia was a pleasant surprise to me, the salted caramel espresso flavour is straight out of a high end coffee shop and is a nice change from the bad gas station coffee I am forced to consume a lot of the time at work.

I find myself vaping this juice a lot at night when I shouldn't be drinking coffee but am craving the taste. The vanilla and marshmallow flavours are light but noticeable to me on the exhale. The marshmallow flavours Fogador Dali uses are the best I have tried and are so addictive!

This juice is a 70VG/30PG blend as well and also produces big clouds and noticeable undertones. The smell of Catalonia is all caramel to me and is also very pleasant.

9/10

The Fogador Dali line can be purchased in

Saskatoon

Rpi Vapor Lounge(all locations)

Regina

Queen City Vapes

Yorkton

Vape Shack

Estevan

Bespin Vapes

Vancouver

Purevapez

West Kelowna

Valley Vapors

Niagara Falls

Acme Vapor Co.

Hope B.C.

Stratus Vapor Shop



*These items were provided to me for the purpose of this review*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...