Monday 26 June 2017

SVRF Balanced Review

I purchased Balanced by SVRF about a week ago just as something to try out and vape on in between the other juices I picked up to review. I usually like to pick up a couple of flavours from any brand I intend to review but since I'm home with a sick two year old today I thought I would write up a quick review of this juice while my daughter naps.

Balanced

Balanced is a Coconut and Cream flavoured juice out of California and it is outstanding! I am a big fan of coconut but was a little worried I had just bought a juice that was going to taste and smell like I was vaping suntan lotion.

My mind was at ease immediately after I began vaping this juice as it tastes just like the filling of a coconut cream pie which is one of my favorite desserts and absolutely nothing like Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen.

Balanced is a very smooth and creamy vape. It is a 80VG/20PG blend which produced big clouds and amazing flavours. It also has a great coconut smell to it that several of my co-workers commented on.

This is a juice I know I will buy again and is an all day vape for me. I will also pick up a couple of more juices from SVRF to review sometime soon. This was an easy one to score!

10/10

What are you vaping on today? How was your weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats been up

Man it seems like forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Life has been pretty busy lately but I will fill yo...